Ten Points about Diwali||
1. The Hindus In India Celebrated Many Festival.
2. Diwali Is The Very Famous Festival In India.
3. On Diwali, The Lord RAMA Came Back After 14 Years to Ayodhya.
4. Each and Every person of Ayodhya Celebrated Lord RAMA arrival.
5. The People of Ayodhya Celebrated his arrival by Lighting up there houses with Candles.
6. The whole Ayodhya celebrated this festival with there friends and Family.
7. Individuals Serve Sweets To Their Friends and Relatives.
8. All People Wear New Dresses On This Festival.
9. Individuals Decorate Their Homes With Lamps and Candles.
10. Diwali Is Also Called “Festival Of Lights”.