Savera Society for Human initiatives (SSHI) is a United Nations -Accredited NGO in Special Consultative Status with the UN Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC). SSHI is an Indian, not-for-profit and non governmental organization meeting a critical need in Indian society. SSHI operates on the principle of humanitarianism, believing that people’s well-being is the most important goal for which to strive. Following from this are a focus on lifelong learning opportunities to all, environmental awareness, critical health issues, and poverty alleviation that makes clear our humanitarian mandate. SSHI is a well known organization, we provide a wide range of services right across India. We assisted thousands of vulnerable families and children since we began operating in 2009.Specific Objectives:
The major objectives of the organization as enshrined in its MoA are to:• Establish literacy centers to eradicate illiteracy and poverty.
• Establish, execute and administer an institution to provide helpless children with a holistic growth by means of quality education, nutrition and health services.
• Work for the welfare & development of women and children.• Execute programs for rural development.
• Provide humanitarian assistance to disabled people.
• Organize free medical health check-up camp.
• Protect the environment by plantation & other activities for ecological development and promoting reusable alternatives of plastic.• Abolish child labor.
• Make poor unemployed youth from villages self employed.• Establish School, College, library and Study hall.
Awareness Program:• Biodiversity conservation / Water4All /Energy Conservation.• AIDS /Leprosy Eradication.• Health and Sanitation.
• Youth Motivation drive.• Social Justice conference .
• Consumer Rights.We aim to help poor & needy, to work in every aspect humans can be benefited.Opportunity:
Organization owns a capable governing body having system of management, planning, evaluation and resource utilization which are of a high standard and which strengthen institutional capacity and Sustainability. Besides it has a legal structure, transparent and communicating information, financial management practice and working collaboratively with other NGOs,Commitment:
“Care and Welfare” at the disadvantaged to change and development activities which are directed to concerns and issues which affect the disadvantaged or which are detrimental to the well -being of people or society as a whole. Our NGO engages in both direct and indirect forms of action.Motto:“Help Poor & Needy”